“9 Habits of Profoundly Influential People”:
Somewhere in the blur of the last few months I read an article, caught a meme, or was captured by an infographic touting habits shared by influential people. There being only three other people who share my little 6 acres, I doubt these ‘habits’ would be recognized by my family as traits exhibited by me. In my little sphere I am pretty influential because I am the cook. I am curious about what you think about these habits as descriptors of those with profound influence:
- They think for themselves.(Influenced by what they know.)
- They are graciously disruptive.(Like to disrupt to make things better.)
- They inspire conversation. (Multi-directional.)
- They leverage their networks. (Lasting connections.)
- They focus only on what matters. (Not trivial.)
- They welcome disagreement.
- They are proactive. (Seek things out … early adopters.)
- They respond rather than react.
- They believe.
My apologies and appreciation to the creator of this list. I ask your forgiveness and will cite you if I can determine the source.
Thoughts from the blogosphere?